Wednesday, October 29, 2008

An Obama funny with a great message

Make the time to make history, grab a friend (or two) and go out and vote on Nov. 4th! I don't know about you, but I always take my boys along with me when I vote. It's a great time to explain the process, explain your views and remind them how lucky we are to live in such a great country. I know I want my sons invested in the idea of our right to vote and their future ability to make a difference in our world. Besides? There's just nothing cuter than a gaggle of little boys (OK, so now some are big boys) proudly wearing "I Voted!" stickers!

2 comments:

Green Bean said...

Yikes! I'm actually not feeling good about it. I'm a bit hopeful but still pretty worried that we could wake up November 5th looking at another 5 years of a Republican in the White House. Thanks for the entertaining push to vote. (I already did!).

Anonymous said...

We bring our boys too. This year we thought of taking turns and leaving them home due to the predicted lines. They wouldn't have it. So 6AM sharp the Needle Family will be ready to cast our votes.

-I know how you feel GreenBean. I am so scarred from the Bush/Gore election I am afraid to believe it until it happens. If McCain wins I will be shopping for a cave.