Sunday, July 20, 2008

Check in for Chile

I am actually on vacation, but who could forget that crabby pepper, she's a stickler for following through on the challenges! Good thing, too. Keeps me from slacking!

Air conditioning - two days worth. Darn. And I was doing so well too, but we had that oppressive humidity and I just can't take that. We're doing well only running it in the late afternoons through bedtime when we switch to fans.

Line drying - I made it through camp laundry and rack drying lots of towels, shorts etc. Then I moved into bedding territory. Some complained about the clothes, through no one noticed the bedding. Interesting. Maybe they are too tired to care at bedtime? Everyone except for the dog, that is, he loved his clean towels in his crate. The crunch makes them even better for chewing! :o)

So, there you have it! I hope for next week to be better, the weather is supposed to break and I will have loads and loads of vacation laundry to rack dry!

3 comments:

Joan said...

I agreed with jam, I liked sun dried bedding. Same with my family, no complaints over sheets but they did fuss over clothes. I ended up ironing some. My 15 year old son is in charge of his own laundry.

Chile said...

I'm glad the challenge is making your dog happy. :)

Chile said...

By the way, I'm not crabby! Grrrr

;-)